Thursday, May 9, 2013

Galaxy

Galaxy print is everywhere! Leggings, shirts, skirts, bags... you can pretty much buy anything with a photo-print of space on it. Why I love this galaxy skirt is it's not a photo print, it's more an artistic splatter paint galaxy, which I feel is unique. Not to mention I LOVE the high slit maxi (this one has a mini skirt under it as well, so it's double layered and if the slit gets blown around you are still covered=smart).

Today was a bit rainy/sunny/windy/cloudy here in Bremen, so boots felt like a better option than heels ( (I love this skirt with my neon yellow heels).

Skirt: ICE Australia
Necklace: Gift from my husband
Shirt: TJ Maxx purchase MANY years ago
Boots: JC Penny (Hint: even though I never go into this store normally, their Black Friday sales on boots are unbeatable. Last year I bought 3 pairs and my sister bought 5 and we spend less than $200 between the two of us).












1 comment: