Thursday, May 2, 2013

Black and White

Today's look is a layered, chill look. This black-high-low top I layered over my favorite striped tank dress. Layering tops over dresses is an incredible way to expand your wardrobe. Normally I would wear a high-low top over leggings or shorts, but I discovered today that a tighter fitting skirt is also a great fit. (I would not wear a high-low over an A-line or full skirt because that would be too much full around your thigh-butt area).

High-low shirt: Primark
Dress: H&M
Watch: DKNY
Bracelets: Lucky
Shoes: Vans






My favorite aspect of this outfit is however, the shoes! I originally had a pair of these vans 5 years ago, and I loved them so much, that I wore the toe and heels. I have looked and looked for a pair, and never found one since they were a Vans Warped Tour edition. But finally, thank heavens for Ebay! 







No comments:

Post a Comment