Friday, May 24, 2013

California Jumpsuit

This week I am in La Jolla, California! Sunglasses and flip-flops on the beach everyday! But this light, loose jumpsuit was perfect for walking the streets, since it was windy out but I didn't want to wear jeans or anything like that.

Today's outfit includes an Esprit Jumpsuit, Sanuk flip-flops, and Vera Bradley Sunnies (keep reading for jewelry details.)




You never know where you will find your new favorite piece. I found this necklace in Chico's actually! Don't be picky about where you can buy, because amazing pieces are out there waiting to fall into your life! 






This ebony wood cuff is from a store called Africa and Beyond. They are a fair-trade store, so everything in the store comes from African Artists who are paid a fair wage in order to promote self-sustaining business. It's a great cause and the jewelry and home wares are to die for! 

Check out their online store here. If you live around San Diego, go to the store! It is like a museum and the women who work there are a party. It is a must-stop! 


p.s. I also really really love this cuff because the finger board on my bass is ebony so I feel like I am wearing a piece of what I love always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment