Sunday, May 26, 2013

Beta Shift

This is the first shift dress/shirt I have ever bought! But how could I resist when it has a giant beta fish  print on it. Absolutely to die for! And flattering too (which is tricky to find in a shift).

My little trick with this shift dress is I am wearing a pair of shorts under it! You can barely see the bottom edges here. And for someone with long long legs, finding a shift dress long enough is really tricky, so wear a tight pair of short shorts under it and you are set! 




Even though I am wearing shorts here, I still have the illusion of a short dress (without the potential for embarrassment). And to change the look, you can tuck it in/roll it up to have a short shirt combo. 

 I adore colored eyeliner! This blue is by Benefit Cosmetics and goes on smooth and flawlessly.

 Dress: WE             Shoes: Zara             Shorts: American Eagle            Watch:DKNY            



No comments:

Post a Comment