Thursday, April 11, 2013

Tough pink

So being a marine biologist currently working at a machine workshop, you don't make enough to buy $2,000 Christian Louboutin heels everytime he comes out with a new pair you love (which is pretty much every month for me). But that's ok! In Brisbane there is a FABULOUS shoe store called Zu, and I found these there, and was very happy!

Shoes: Zu
Shirt: Gap
Jewelry: DKNY, Banana Republic, H&M







Now, I know some people say don't over-due it with one color, but I believe in tying it all together sometimes, so that means pick the black watch, black accented necklace, slick on black eyeliner, and wear black heels. Then, use the pants as the color pop! You can do matchy-matchy. 



 Rain rain go away... It rains A LOT in Bremen

 






And the best part about taking pictures today was the giant shard of glass I pulled out of my hand when I sat down.

No comments:

Post a Comment