Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22

Today is just some simple laid back orange shorts, cowboy boots, and a fun berry necklace.

I love cowboy boots, without fail one of the most diverse pairs of shoes: dresses, jeans, skirts, shorts, everything works. Splurge a little and buy a nice, simple, real leather brown pair. I bought these Born boots almost 7 years ago and they still look incredible! The leather has lost a bit of its stiffness so they longer sit as high up on my calf, but now they are a great slouchy style boot.



IMAG2610.jpg

IMAG2607.jpg

 I used some of my Totally Beachin' spray again today - when my hair was dry though, not wet. 

Glasses are Vera Bradley 


Today's makeup is pretty simple - all is did was blend some orange from the outer eye, into a bit of brown from the inner eye. Lipstick is Sweet Metal by Essence. 







No comments:

Post a Comment