Friday, April 19, 2013

Peace, Love, and Curls

So here it is, even someday's my curls need help. They just say "No!" So this is my go-to-without-fail product!

Totally Beachin' by Tigi's Peace, Love, and the Earth Line -




When I get it out of the shower, instead of twisting my hair into a towel, I sort of pile it all on my head and then wrap the towel around, and let it dry for a bit. Then I spray this stuff all over and scrunch with my hands and usually let air dry. But if the curls still need help, I use on of these for my hairdryer: 

So if your curls need help, go buy these two things! DO IT! You'll be happy, I promise. I haven't touched my hair all day, and it's 11 pm here in Germany, so these curls stayed locked for a good 12 hours. 



Okay, now for the outfit. 

Baseball tees are always cute. Paired with converse and jeans, you have a winning combo. But wait! Don't pair them with any jeans... throw on a printed pair! Or even a colored pair of skinnies since the grey will go great with any color! 

These polka-dot skinnies give it a girly feel without losing the tomboy look of a baseball tee. 








When doing a look like this, I keep it real simple makeup wise. I am only wearing mascara (I don't count eyebrows, because mine are clear so I have to fill them in if I want facial expressions). 



No comments:

Post a Comment