Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A little Western

Yesterdays look was a bit western themed (being a western girl myself coming from Utah, even though it doesn't show very often).

I originally started out wearing my cowboy boots (because what's more western than cowboy boots?) but it was actually too warm outside, so I took the opportunity to wear flats instead. I love picking one theme to tie my outfit around - here it is brown leather (necklace, belt, flats).

Jeans: Fishbone Denim
Flats: American Eagle
Belt: Sundance (which I believe my older sister bought 15 years ago)
Necklace: One of a kind piece from a man making them on a table outside the Seattle Aquarium. I love random finds like that. Street vendors have incredible pieces.
Ring: Citrine from The Dancing Crane in Salt Lake City (the BEST place to go for gemstone and silver jewelry).







I love love LOVE printed jeans! 



No comments:

Post a Comment