Thursday, April 4, 2013

Australia

So I had all these glorious ideas going to Australia that I was going to wear all these great outfits and take pictures at all these great places etc etc.... Well only half of that happened (the pictures at great places). I managed to sprain my ankle really bad which ruled out all heels the whole trip, then living in a camper van (no bathroom, etc) doesn't exactly make for the best dressing room. So I just spend the whole trip in bikinis, shorts, no makeup, and bumbin' around on the beach. 

First the airport: Wearing a dress on the plane was the smartest thing I have ever done. This studded midi dress was super comfy, and still looked great when we were done travelling 56 hours later! 
Dress: Primark 
Shoes: Converse

I LOVE neon coral. Or just normal coral. It is my favorite color this season. 
Shirt and Chain necklace: H & M 
Dress: Esprit
Whale Necklace: Gift from my Mom

And here are just some of my favorite pictures I took - because who has more beauty than nature? 













No comments:

Post a Comment