Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Practically fun

I currently work in a machine workshop that regrinds drills for airplane manufacturers, so what I wear everyday also has to be practical. (Yes, I am 1 of 2 women in the back workshop the other 5 people are men, and yes, I am the only one who still semi-dresses up to go to work here, and yes I run the risk of getting grease on all my clothes). So jeans, tee, and cardigan are practical. But more importantly, they are fun!
I believe this sweater has been handed down from all three of my older sisters... It's a Ralph Lauren, and it is at least 12 years old and still looks brand new. Good clothes go far! 
(Necklace and jeans from H&M, tee from Tk-Maxx, the German Tj-Maxx)


I'm not quite sure what is going on with this tee, I think it's people having a picnic in some flowers... maybe? But I love it anyway! 


I kept today's look simple and fresh: pulled back bun, mascara, and a little black eyeliner on the edges. Sometimes less is more.



No comments:

Post a Comment