Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A little military

So I am a firm believer in having a stable military style blazer in your game. They are funky, feminine, and have the tendency to make your waist look smaller (bonus) - I wear mine with white dresses, jeans, or this:
 This little stripy number I found at H&M for 3 euro. I love a good deal!



 After a long day, a cold lemon fass brause is hard to beat. (This is a non-alcoholic beer substitute of sorts, still never had an alcoholic drink in my life. Just fyi).

Large silver ring courtesy of my awesome mom, who always picks good stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just found your fashion blog via instagramzzz. Cool how you tell me about stuff. Ummm this is awkward cause I miss you and I am just going to resort to connecting to you via your blog. Okay

    ReplyDelete