Friday, February 15, 2013

Black, buns, bling, and bold!

So I know studs are totally trending right now. I found this jacket in 2009 in Logan, Utah in a little store called Down East Home. Studs were not trending in 2009 so it was insanely cheap. I believe under $10.                                                                 My tip: Even if it's not trending, but you like it, buy it anyway! In a few years, it will be in style.                         


 I love my hair. I really do. It does whatever I want, so I can never really complain about it. And contrary to popular belief, it usually takes me an average of 10 minutes to do it.

This style: 7 min
How to: Can you make a bun?! Then you are in luck! This hair style is the easiest. The break down is just make three buns, one on top of the other. I start with the highest one. I just pretend I am doing my hair half up, and then twist until it's a bun. Do the middle one next, and the bottom one last. The bottom one can get tricky because you may not have much hair left, so wrap it around your finger, then smash it down. I didn't use any bobby pins, only those really small black elastics.
 I really love these new black-grey ombre jeans.

One really great thing is mismatched earrings. Not two conflicting styles, but just two different. Like here, on the left is a single stone, on the right is a pave.

Even when you are wearing a leather stud jacket, you can still throw in some bling. And I also think a black watch it necessity.




And if you are going to wear all black and grey tones, throw in a bold lip. Just do it. It's fun. You'll love it. I promise. This lip color is Bubblegum by Arbonne (Swiss all natural company - here is their site). With the exception of my mascara and a select few mac eyeshadows, all my cosmetics and skin care is from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment